domingo, 27 de mayo de 2012

Welcome to my Blog :D

Hi, Everybody! Welcome to my blog!!!. In this blog I will post my school work for Level 1. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share it with my classmates and people from the world!...

My name’s
Stephanie Zabaleta but you can call me Tyfani. I’m from
La Concepcion (mcpio. JEL), originally. I live in La Concepcion, in Los Lirios. I’m 17 years old and I have a big family. My mom and my dad are an engineer. I have one brother and one sister besides two stepbrothers.

I study engineering at URBE
. My favorite subjects are mathematics and English. This trimester I am taking 5 classes and I am in the 3rd trimester.




I love Writing :D Is my Passion...

I like Bon yurt ;)

I love music, dancing, surfing the net, studying English, talking with my friends.
My favorite food is pizza and I like cookies and the ice cream :P The most important to me is God, my
family , my country. I also enjoy going out with my friends.





I hate vegetables, listening to reggaeton and hip hop, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes. I can't stand people smoking!!!. :@

My dream is visit Disneyland!
My dream is to travel around the world, visit Disneyland in EEUU and The Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate from Engineering School and from arts academy and be a good engineer and actress. I also would love to learn to speak French. I want to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family have a son and a daughter.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. What do I do to practice my English? well, I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I use social networks like facebook and twitter to connect to my family and people around the world and make friends. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I want to practice in class and out of class, too.


Well, This is a little bit about me!!!.
Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!
Of musicians, poets and crazy all have a little ;)
Atte. Tyfani!!! <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario