jueves, 5 de julio de 2012

inside of my favorite handbag!

1) This is my perfect bag! although it not took him to the university alike is my favorite bag because have many pockets; and I love it!

2) This is a container of cookies with a cookies of course! I like cookies Club Social...


3) This is a cd of chemistry... I must confess that I do not like chemistry! So this is my "assistant"...

4) Here are some of my pencils, markers... only some, because if I put all I have, the list would be long...

5) May I never forget my makeup bag... It is fundamental for a girl!

6)Women prepared! ... Like me; we have a sewing kit in the handbag!


7) Obviously I'm a student and I have lovely notebooks !!!

8) These are my glasses of sun... 


9) This is my small and amazing pen drive! la tapa se ve como una lata de Coca-Cola ...is adorable!


10) Those are my lipstick and lip gloss...I do not go without them.!!!


11) This is my antibacterial gel is of amber and smells very good!


12) The only way to get into URBE is with this... my ID! have my sticker from girl 20 points!


13) For future engineer ... this book is essential! I speak of the "Schaum Manual"!


14) I always use this comb my hair... is a flower-shaped Scrunchy fantastic! 


15) Those are my headphones have a picture of Hello Kitty; are unique


16) That are my scientific Calculator...is gray and in math is my "assistant"!


17) And finally, a nail file ... My mother bought me one because have a picture of a teen and is purple!

1 comentario: